Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

June... this is a post for you. :)

salam all my blog readers!
sorry I seem didn't post anything for June. 
CVS sampai nak tersangkut otak. <------ (tiputiputipu)

KMS
sorry, it seems I don't have any mood to update for June. online kejap, study. kalaupun online sibuk juga menjawab pertanyaan adik-adik nak masuk ke KMS melalui Facebook, tak kurang juga yang bertanya melalui emel. harapnya Kak Lisa membantu sedikit sebanyak dalam persiapan anda untuk ke KMS. insyaAllah, mereka bakal mendaftar pada minggu pertama Julai. jadi semoga Allah permudahkan urusan kalian. :)

 it's been a year since i left this college. :/

buat adik-adik junior IB yang bakal mendapat keputusan hasil peperiksaan akhir pada Mei lepas, semoga keputusan yang terbaik dari Allah buat kalian. :)
tak lama dah, segala arrhythmia..segala tachycardia, segala sleep disorders itu merupakan simptom utama yang bakal dialami menjelang tarikh keputusan diumumkan. he he he

buat siapa-siapa yang 'mungkin' memerlukan bantuan Kak Lisa setelah dapat result nanti,feel free to PM me. as always, I'll be glad enough to help as much as I can. insyaAllah. :)


WRITING STUFF

Alhamdulillah, lately my 2nd blog has already increased its follower. thanks to this story..in which I composed last year. CCISP. to those who are supporting, all big hail to you. to receive such compliments, and some positive criticism indeed a pleasure to me. even, seeing and knowing you are sharing my blog links to your FB and others did as well, what more you can expect other than joy and proud, at least my masterpiece is being recognized. :) 

insyaAllah, i'll make this as something to motivate me to keep writing about stories. mainly related to my half-lunatic life and my imagination. and what I face everyday.


kepada yang tak kurang juga mengutuk/membahan.. terima kasih juga saya ucapkan. :)



CUCMS

my journey as a 1st year medical student has already come to its end. sadly to leave the 1st year. rasa macam in blink of eye je, 10 blocks dah habis. dari General Anatomy sampailah ke Cardiovascular System. every blocks got exams and quizzes and also tests for almost each and every week, which means I have to study for almost all the time (tipuptiputipu)  and still having time to chill out with my coolio housemates... I've made through it, without any of the papers that I have to repeat or re-sit examination. Alhamdulillah on that. still 8 more semesters to go. insyaAllah, tanak sangkut-sangkut juga. kang plan nak kawen terjejas.















I learnt a lot in this 1st year. play a lot too. but I grown up to be a better person too. (i guess?)
who ever said medicine is easy? wakakaka! but im enjoying it and alhamdulillah still surviving. :)



COUSIN ENGAGEMENT

on 30/6/2012... my 1st cousin, the closest one is getting engaged to a policeman. oh God..aku pun tak tahu kenapa family aku ni banyak sangat badan beruniform..lepas satu-satu..lepas ni ada tak agaknya yang kahwin dengan bomba pulak ker? 
I'm sooooooo happy for her. eheh, biasa lah kan. sepupu 1st yang tunang. next year kahwin.
siapa pengapit? of course lah I kannnnn! :P

*mood eksaited tetiberr*



kepada Cik Miza Fadzil, selamat bertunang ku ucapkan.
:)

so kepada cik sepupu, kalau nak maintain dalam list jadi maid of honor aku, sila jangan terpregnant ketika dan saat aku nak kahwin nanti or ketika itu body shape anda dah lari sikit sebab dah ada baby. muehehehehe!




that's all for June. bye bloops.
semoga kalian dirahmati Allah sentiasa.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik