Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

I RE-READ OUR CONVERSATION AND SMILE.

last few days...
as i was about to delete some junks inside my inbox messages in my W350...
i realized something.
your messages.
plenty of them
eversince dated 30 nov 2009!
i didnt delete it!
hahaha~

BT52 FIKRI.
lots of your messages but im not sure whether to delete it or not.
well i've decided to keep it.

i re-read all of them.
its more than 30 i guess.
well its a good number enough since u rarely text me!haha!
as i scroll down.im shocked.
I DIDNT CRY ANYMORE!
I SMILED.
KEEP SMILING.

hard-hearted?
nope.im tired of crying.
i know that wouldnt help you at all.

i think its time to REBUILT.not REGAIN.
thats it.yup,i admit.
i do feel like talking to strangers but...
i'll take it calmly.

one fine day...maybe u will not know me anymore.
its okay.i still have your messages.
maybe i could show u later?
of course,i wouldnt show it now.
im satisfied enough.
i guess.
i hope i can still smile at that time.

" weyh...bersyukur dapat kawan macam kau balik.thanks..."

"i rarely reply to messages during hols but i just want to drop by to say hi..." <---- pukul 3 pagi send..hehe

"ow gosh..i got a bad hair day,haha how's ur hols anyway??" <---- :D

"hoho...aku nk pujuk kau cmner ni?ok....how bout a chance to slap me or a movie treat including a couple set of popcorn treat, transportation not included...haha! susahnyer nk buat pilihan.....tp please.jgn la pilih option 1st tu...ngeri kau tau tak?? " <--------hahahahaha!

"lisa.kamal.........things to share?" <------dated 31march.last text from you BEFORE that happen.

well,enough i guess. to make me smile.
:)
think positive.
:D

*to my blog readers...sorry if my recent posts kinda annoying u guys to read it.cuz basically its just about the same person.maybe its the old,lame and same story from me....but i just did this to ease myself.*

mood: chilling + satisfied+ hoyeahh~!!!!
song : breakaway-kelly clarkson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik